Payments and Shipping
Sophie Summer accepts all major credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal and Apple Pay. Choose the payment option most convenient to you during checkout to make a fast and secure payment.
- We currently offer FREE UK shipping.
- We ship via Royal Mail or DHL. Please read each product page carefully for the shipping details.
- Within UK, delivery usually takes 2 to 5 business days from day of dispatch. International shipping usually takes 5 to 15 business days.
- You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order has been dispatched. As most of our handbags are handmade, production time may vary, but we try to ship to you as soon as possible. There is a chance of delay due to Covid-19 but we do our best to get your order to you asap.
- Due to the delicate nature of some of our products, a signature is required for delivery
Custom Import Duty and Taxes
If your shipping address is outside the UK, your order may be liable for additional duties and taxes imposed by the local customs office. This is usually charged directly by the shipping service provider and customers are responsible for paying this. Failure to settle duty may result in your order being delayed or returned to our warehouse in the UK. If you have questions on this, please contact your local customs office. For more FAQs, click here.
Unforeseen shipping issues
On occasion, the materials needed to produce a bag may become unavailable. If this happens, we will notify you asap to see whether you would prefer to wait or change your order.
Shipping times are estimated and are subject to the postal service. If your package is not delivered on the expected date, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can help you.
(Last updated 04 May 2022)